cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Output Condition Records VV23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i want to look a condtions records for output in ta vv23. When i execute the programm, i become an error message

Object Shipping Point/Receiving Pt not provided with characteristic FABP. (Note other fields!)
Message no. VK432

Diagnosis
The value entered in a field is not permitted.

System Response
The system issues an error message.

Procedure
Check the entry and make the necessary corrections. Note any relationships between the individual fields. Entries in other fields may also be incorrect.

Example: There are two fields for maintaining the country and region. These fields are linked. The country chosen would be permitted if it were by itself. So would the region. But the region may not be in the the country chosen. In this case, an error message is issued. The country should then be corrected, not the region!

2 weeks ago we delete the ship point FABP, and we forgotten first to delete in the condition table.

How can i solve the problem?

Thx abap_begin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@SapConsultant 08

i don't understand what you mean

First i must delete the condition records and then the ship point?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will first have to maintain the already deleted shipping point and then only you will be able to delete the relevant condition records for it

Rg

SAP CONSULTANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

exist a function modul for delete condition records?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not know if there's any function modules for this purpose.

I really suggest you the "standard" solution:

1. create the missing shipping point again

2. delete its output condition records

3. delete shipping point

As a "non-standard" solution, simply delete entries from condition table (Bxxx, xxx = access nr)

via UASE16N/SE16N (depending on sap version) adding &sap_edit command at execution.

BR,

Barna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simply create the missing shipping point, then delete the corresponding output conditions and

delete your shipping point again in your DEV system. In addition you should delete the TVST or V_TVST

related entries from your transport request, before transporting it to productive system.

BR,

Barna