cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to retrieve data for condition record during certain time period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest me some T-Code for retrieving condition record date or Database Table where I can access the data with the combination of Sales Organization, distribution channel, customer and plant.

Looking for your expert comments....

<< Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important. But the answers in the forum are provided by volunteers. Please do not ask for help quickly. >>

thanks in advance..

With Best Regards,

Bharat B

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Jan 21, 2011 5:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Price condition records are stored in data tables, firs three digits are "KOT".

So, you can find the suitable data table (e.g. in SE16DD02T by defining the language and using KOT* for table). If you have the data table you can get the content in SE16KOT*.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VK13, enter the condition type. Don't hit enter button, but click on Condition information button on the top. Then in the next screen just enter basic data like sales org, distribution channel and run wide open. The system will display the condition records with validity dates.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

condition records maintained for a condition table.

First found which table records want to retrieve. In data base pricing condition table get stored with Prefix A

Secondly goto SE16N and enter table ID

thax

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

To search for data/all the relevant condition for a particular condition type(like for example PR00) for a particular date range you can got to VK13 and give that particular condition type for which you want the data for.After giving he condition type click on key combinations and choose for which condition you want the data for.

Like for example I want to fetch the data for PR00 then I will go to VK13 ,give PR00 then choose the relevant combination and then take a F1 for the first field.by this I will be able to determine the table in which all the condition data is stored for the particular combination.Like for the combination of sales org./dist channel./customer/material we have the table A815.Now by going to SE16 and giving table as A815 i will be able to fetch all the relevant data.(in your case based upon the valid from and valid to date).You can also use table KONP for a particular condition record number details.