Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pi7.11: ZIP file scenario with multiple payloads to 2 mapping programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have this file2file scenario.

Sender:

Is sending 1 zipped file with x numbers of payloads. The payloads are named (all xml files)

type1_a.xml,

type1_b.xml ...

type2_a.xml,

type2_b.xml...

Now, my task is to route all the type1 to one mapping program MP_TYPE1 and

type2 to another mapping program MP_TYPE2.

I believe I need to use PayloadZipBean and probaply also the PayloadSwapbean. I fail to see how to route the different payloads to different mapping programs?

Receiver:

Type1 files go to folder1 and Type2 files go to folder2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BobMac,

I understand your scenario as, 1) to pick up a ZIP file 2) UnZip it 3) Based on file name, execute different mappings.

This is the best way possible. Split it this into 3 interfaces,

a) Pickup the ZIP file from source folder, use PayloadZipBean and place all unzip XML files in another "temporary source folder". This would be pass through scenario, i.e. no IR objects are required. [Link1|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4383] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

b) Create communication channel to pick up "type1_xx.xml" from "temporary source folder" and send them to mapping "MP_TYPE1".

c) Create communication channel to pick up "type2_xx.xml" from "temporary source folder" and send them to mapping "MP_TYPE2".

I tried to imagine Java Mapping, it is not possible, and it cannot be done in one interface.

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

Edited by: Raghu Vamsee on Jan 20, 2011 5:09 PM