cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Receiver Found Status in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple File 2 File scenario. The message is received in XI but there is a problem in SXMB_MONI. Below is the error that is displayed in SXMB_MONI with status NO Receiver found.

Kindly let me know your valuable inputs.

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Regards,

Nazim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nazim,

Check if the reciever file system is accessible...might be some authorization issues.

Reg

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you message first properly all conditions supporting or not.Is message is having any exceptional chars , and Check whether your are using Async or Synch communication , respectivly the sender and receiver communication mode supporting both sides. and check your J2EE is working fine or not, Check your interface is having the module processors in sender side/receiver side is yes , those are working fine or not , those are properly imported properly or not.

these diffects may not effect the activation of components.

Also check your receiver Business system is working fine or not

And also check your receiver agreement is configured,receiver determination and interface determination all are refered same business systems or not.

,please see the following threads

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just check your reciever determination correctly configured to correct bussiness system.This is reciever determination problem...

sekhar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DId you create the Reciver Determination with the correct details of the Sender Service , Message iNterface and the Receiver Service?

Did you activate the same?

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, take a look at these blog for file to file,

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you create 2 reciever determintaions

1) File to BPM

2) BPM to File

and also check the Interfaces etc.

Go to Directory and reimport the BPM and create receiver determinations and activate it . Then try it.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

I'm not using BPM.. My scnearion is simple File 2 File without BPM. I cross checked the receiver, interface determination , sender/receiver agreement and everything looks fine..

Can you please help me on this.

Regards

Nazim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

cross check your steps.....

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

sekhar

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okk.. Misundestood.

Anyway, check the Sender Interface and Reciver Interface in the SXMB_MONI. Is this is the same you have configured ? Also you can check this info from SOAP Header in the SXMB_MONI

The error is it is unable to find the correct reciver. Also, recreating entire Receiver /Interface Determination will help you to solve the problem.

Regards,

moorthy