SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Define Specifications for Repayment of Incoming Payments"

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP FICA Experts,

Please let me know in detail why we configure "Define Specifications for Repayment of Incoming Payments" and what is the impact of the same

please give me detailed rational behind and its imapct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The setting that you are talking about is for Repayment request creation of incoming payments .

This is generally used to transfer back the incorrect amount to the bank which is recived from the sender bank .

During FPY1 there is an option of selecting Repayments , so system based on the settings in this node considers the repayment request accounting .

Hope this helps .

Regards ,

Dewang T

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The setting that you are talking about is for Repayment request creation of incoming payments .

This is generally used to transfer back the incorrect amount to the bank which is recived from the sender bank .

During FPY1 there is an option of selecting Repayments , so system based on the settings in this node considers the repayment request accounting .

Hope this helps .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

thank you so much for your reply, could you please elobrate more on this setting, giving real time scenario so i can better understand and advice my client.

appreciate all of your help and time