Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

background jobs for ccbpm

former_member271795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I've constructed a process JDBC -> ccbpm -> soap

The jdbc->ccbpm message interface works correctly but it doesn't start the ccbpm process

is there a background job that needs to be scheduled to monitor for ccbpm events or

is there some config that needs to be set up

thanks

Geoff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The jdbc->ccbpm message interface works correctly but it doesn't start the ccbpm process

the message may not be entering into the BPM....did you check for the message in Sender JDBC channel or in SXMB_MONI.

Did you perform basic checks on your BPM...sxi_cache --> return code (0)....configuration objects in ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> the message may not be entering into the BPM....did you check for the message in Sender JDBC channel or in SXMB_MONI.

> Did you perform basic checks on your BPM...sxi_cache --> return code (0)....configuration objects in ID?

Quote. Check the cache status for your bpm, and try to refresh the single object id cache.

ps. I suppose that the bpm are correctly developed.

Edited by: spantaleoni on Jan 20, 2011 12:20 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member271795
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

SXMB_MONI shows the message being passed to the bpm

SXMB_MONI_BPE is empty, which I think means that the ccbpm didn't run

The cache is up todate

thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
SXMB_MONI shows the message being passed to the bpm

it is quite strange....in SXMB_MONI, where you see the processing as successful, will be a link called PE in one of the columns....click on that...it will take you to Graphical representation of BPM processing....if your message has actually entered the BPM then it will be shown over there...even if it has stuck in between.