cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value not get update in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created two new condition type with statical value in pricing procedure and given the From and To value in pricing procedure to calculate the value.

but it is not picking the value for these condition type when i am creating the sales order.

so please help me on this.

thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first of all - statistical condition types will not involve in calculating the value of the product.

even then if you want to find out the in VA02 - GOTO - ITEM - CONDITIONS - ANALYSIS BUTTON to find out what happend

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi monty,

first of all please check the validity and other criteria by which sytem populates the pricing records in to the sales order.

this can be easily done by refering to past "pricing" posts.

also

kindly check on the reference status whether this order is getting referenced and pricing values from a preceeding document like sales quotation,because if the conditions mentioned by you are not in the preceeding saes document then it will not get populated ,hence you have to update pricing by going on to the conditions tab,

update me so that other solutions can put to you

regards

Mohit Singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab of sale order at item level and click the "Analysis" button. Check why value is not picking in sale order for those condition types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Another point is check and see if the condition master record has been maintained (created) if automatic pricing is taking place.

2.If this is not it check the access sequence inside that condition type and see if your fulfilling the required fields for pricing to occur.

Best of Luck, Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

value is picking 0 as actual is 2%.

what can be the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is that 2%

is it coming from condition record or not.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have given From and TO (e.g.70 to 70)field for vat condition type.

so it sould pick the same % on that step.