cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Handling Unit need single indenfication number

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

In the delivery order for five item, i processed the packing after that i selected the all line item trying i viewed five identification number .

my question is i want to generate the single sscc for all identification number.is it possible?

pls tell me the steps

thanks a lot

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you cannot have i think so.

functionally it is not possible

talk to technical person to have a collective number for packing with HUM

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi balaji

iam new for this process. For five line item , System is generate five handling unit number and based on handling unit number is

possible to generate five sscc numberfor one delivery number ....is it right way

wiht regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Jan 21, 2011 4:36 AM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh,isn't it a solution for you to:

- create only one handling unit and pack all the items from the delivery into it --> the handling unit will have one SSCC number

- having handling unit for all items you can pack the handling units into a new handling unit (nested handling units). --> in this case you would have one handling unit and you could use one SSCC number for it

If these are not acceptable I would like to ask you to please provide more explanation about the business requirement (business process also).

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 20, 2011 11:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi csaba,

Bussiness process, it have multiple line item with have multiple handling unit in the delivery documents .i need single SSCC

number .

what are the steps to be follow,

Edited by: code acess on Jan 20, 2011 11:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you cannot have i think so.

this is standard SAP.

balajia