cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set colors to table control?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can we set colors to tables columns and rows?? How can we acieve this? Any help please

Thanks,

Madhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within Portal there are "themes". Within Portal, go to System Adminstration->Portal Display->Theme Editor. Click on the theme defined under "My Themes", or whatever theme template you have defined.

Once within the theme you are using, goto Complex Elements->TABLES. There you can change the Hex values for colors for sepecific "settings", e.g. Column Header->Bacground color of level 1 column heading, etc.

There is also a theme editor you can download from SDN. But the method described above is probably easiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need a attribute of type WDUI_TABLE_CELL_DESIGN in the node which is binded to the table.

You can bind this attribute to the columns of the table and supply the appropriate value based on your condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

thanks for your replies..

data tab type IF_main_view=>Elements_segment.

data line type IF_main_view=>Element_segment.

data node_info type ref to if_wd_context_node_info.

data attribute_info type wdr_context_attribute_info.

data attr_value type WDR_CONTEXT_ATTR_VALUE.

data wd_standard_cell type ref to cl_wd_table_standard_cell.

data component like line of cl_abap_structdescr=>components.

data wd_table_column type ref to cl_wd_table_column.

node_info = lo_nd_segment->get_node_info( ).

attribute_info = node_info->get_attribute( 'CELL_DESIGN' ).

if component-name = 'SEGMENT'.

wd_standard_cell->set_cell_design( CL_WD_ABSTR_MASTER_TABLE_COL=>E_CELL_DESIGN-BADVALUE_MEDIUM ).

endif.

i am trying to set color for some colomns, but i am not getting any colors??? anything wrong in this.. please help

thanks,

Madhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

thanks for your replies..

data tab type IF_main_view=>Elements_segment.

data line type IF_main_view=>Element_segment.

data node_info type ref to if_wd_context_node_info.

data attribute_info type wdr_context_attribute_info.

data attr_value type WDR_CONTEXT_ATTR_VALUE.

data wd_standard_cell type ref to cl_wd_table_standard_cell.

data component like line of cl_abap_structdescr=>components.

data wd_table_column type ref to cl_wd_table_column.

node_info = lo_nd_segment->get_node_info( ).

attribute_info = node_info->get_attribute( 'CELL_DESIGN' ).

if component-name = 'SEGMENT'.

wd_standard_cell->set_cell_design( CL_WD_ABSTR_MASTER_TABLE_COL=>E_CELL_DESIGN-BADVALUE_MEDIUM ).

endif.

i am trying to set color for some colomns, but i am not getting any colors??? anything wrong in this.. please help

thanks,

Madhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All

>

> thanks for your replies..

>

> if component-name = 'SEGMENT'.

> wd_standard_cell->set_cell_design( CL_WD_ABSTR_MASTER_TABLE_COL=>E_CELL_DESIGN-BADVALUE_MEDIUM ).

> endif.

>

>

> i am trying to set color for some colomns, but i am not getting any colors??? anything wrong in this.. please help

>

>

>

>

> thanks,

> Madhan.

Hi,

I am not finding any significant problem in your code.

What you can try is as i suggested early.

Add a attribute of type WDUI_TABLE_CELL_DESIGN to your node, bind this attribute to your table column cell design.

According to your logic set the attribute value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

I done that part what u explained, after that i write code given above.. but i am not getting anything.

Thanks

Madhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Baskaran,

>

> I done that part what u explained, after that i write code given above.. but i am not getting anything.

>

>

>

> Thanks

> Madhan.

You did the context binding and it didnt work ? You havenot done both (context binding and yor coding ) at the same time right ?.

If you have done context binding alone and it didnt work means seems to me strange. control that it is not overwritten some where in your coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By doing only binding i can get colros??? no need to write any coding??? if coding required, pelase give any sample

thanks,

Madhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

>

> By doing only binding i can get colros??? no need to write any coding??? if coding required, pelase give any sample

>

>

>

>

>

> thanks,

> Madhan.

Hi Madhan,

Binding alone the attribute would not give different colors in different column. I think you know that. You need to supply the right value for the attribute the same way that each column in the table gets their data.

You can do that at backend or you can do that in WDA just after your table node gets filled. You have to loop through the node, check the condition, fill the attribute value (DAark,red..etc) for each element in the node.

Another way might be introducing a node color inside this node with cardinality 1:1. Write a supply function, bring your logic here. This way whenever your color.color_attribute is requested in the table, supply function is called.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

Check the webdynrpo WDR_TEST_TABLE. You can find an example there.

Regards,

Roelof