cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery certificates on different levels (header and component level)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have started to set up QM delivery certificates and now I have bumped in to some problems.

When I create the certificates i have to enter the item number. Is it possible to create a header certificate that is valid for the whole delivery?

Is it possible to create certificates based on data in the classification of components that is included in the product that is sold? These materials are included in the BOM but not represented in the sales order.

Could these two scenarios be solved by standard SAP functionality? Has anyone similar experiences? If yes, how was this solved?

Best regards,

Kristoffer P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes and no to the first and yes to the second.

Certs are outputted by item. But you can set up the delivery and outputs so that all the certs are printed at one time, say at the time of PGI.

You can use data from batches used in the production of the material if you have the batch where used list set up and in the certificate profile you use the functionality of values from the production chain to obtain the data.

Also, you can pull characteristic data from the material class 001 if you desire instead of the batch class 022 or 023.

FF