cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to File Scenarion Using File Content Conversion for Sales order data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frineds,

WOuld like to know in what strucuture should i design my output strucutre to get data from idoc coming from SAP system.

How to enbble file contenct conversion to get txt file.

Need a detial view of this scenario.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understood..My Question is that Suppose i know tha flat file structure but that is totally different with respect to idoc.

Can i simply simple mapping program or XSLT mapping would be required. somer where i read aboutit. it is more of a hiearchy 2 level strucutre..

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The structure of a flat file is always different to an IDoc structure.

If you have a two level hierarchie like header - lines - footer, you can use MessageTransformBean for FCC which allows two level. You find a description in the wiki.

XSLT can be used also, but you should create an intermediate structure and do a graphical mapping first, as XSLT on IDoc is tricky and error prone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the target file structure format from the system or applicaiton which wants to use this data...

Based on this create message type in ESR and then configure the FCC parameters in the file adapter ..

if the structure is available and based on that want to know FCC ..then post the same some one here can help..

based on your requirement structure needs to be implemented and mapping as well

HTH

Rajesh

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your project lead how your output file should look like.

How should any one in forum know?