cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer give 100 pieces material to company and company passes its to vendor. But vendor able to deliver 80 pieces and tell that i deliver rest 20 in next week.Then how we will do the billing ? It is a order related billing.can we change 100 to 80 pieces in billing document?how will i solve this or what should be happen?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Third Party Sales, since there is not Delivery from Sales Side, the Quantity in Invoice is determined basedc on following settings in Item Category:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Sales - Sales Documents - Sales Document Item - Define Item Categories - Select your Item Category (TAS in SAP Standard)

Here under Business Data there is a Box for Billing Relevance.

Here enter F or G

F - Sales Invoice Quantity according to MIGO quanitty

G - Sales Invoice Quantity according to MIRO quantity.

Hope this clarifies...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered and it is very useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here vendor is delivering the quantity 100 in two slabs 80 and 20 .Also you cannot do billing to the customer unless vednor invoice is done.

So you can create vendor invoice for respective 80 and 20 qty and then will get the billing due list for your customer in VF04 transaction.

So you can always do the billing OF 100 qty with reference to sales order.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to infrom you that,

change the sales order quantity for 80 for one line item and remaining you enter manually 20 and first line item will be billed to the customer as 80 and the next week 20.

i think you cannot do billing until VENDOR invoice is completed against 80 quantity.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia