cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATERIAL & VENDOR EVALUTION

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

CAN ANY BODY DONE MATERIAL & VENDOR EVALUTION LIKE MY SCENARIO IS I CONFIGURED 3 SELECTED AS A ACCEPTED ACCEPTED CERTAIN DEVIATION AND ACCEPTED DEVIATION WITH PENALTY AND REJECTED I DONE QUALITY SCORE ACCEPTED 100 ACCEPTED CERTAIN DEVIATION 70 ACCEPTED DEVIATION WITH PENALTY 30 REJECTED 1

IN CONFIGURATION DEFINITION OF QUALITY SCORE CLASS LIMIT I ALSO CONFIGURED BUT WHAT IS THE MEAN OF EXPONENTIAL AND EQUIDISTANT IF I ASSIGN MY QUALITY SCORE USAGE INDICATOR ANYTHING WILL HAPPEN OR WE CAN AND I ALSO TRIED ASSIGNED QUALITY SCORE CLASSES FOR INFO STRUCTURE SYSTEM NOT ALLOWED

FINALLY HOW I WILL ASSIGN MY QUALITY SCORE TO MATERIAL ANALYSIS AND VENDOR ANALYSIS KINDLY GUIDE ME IF ANY BODY DONE THIS SCENARIO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you would have wrote it readable & formatted in good sentence...........

Nevertheless.......

As per SAP std settings....................

Both uniform and exponentially weighted classifications are predefined in the standard system. The uniform classification is proposed as the default.

Equidistant is uniform one ...uni formally increasing where as Exponential score is exponentially which is predefined.

Now Its only "statistics" & not "Evaluation" info structure you can assign here............

Warning: You cannot change classifications that have already been used! First, you must delete the data contents in the related information structures. You can then change the classification. Finally, you must update the information structures to provide them with data entries, provided that the original documents have not already been archived.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your reply