cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArchiveLink object (not DMS) for KB23N (Display Direct Activity Allocation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know the ArchiveLink object for KB23N for linking ArchiveLink (Scanned not SAP DMS) documents?

I can't seem to find a standard object in the object list so I thought I'd check here before attempt to create a custom ArchiveLink object for this area. There are a couple with similar names but configuring them doesn't enable the store business document option.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Althol,

Does BUS6010 work? It corresponds to the same business object.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I tried that already yesterday but it doesn't seem to work with the transaction.

I'll try log an OSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just confirmed. We tried that yesterday and the error we received if we tried to use OAWD was "Object type 'BUS6010' does not have any key fields" and the Store Business Document option is not enabled.

former_member272912
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

the right object is BUS2072.

Best Regards,

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. We did find this out but I forgot to update the question in SDN so I've awarded the points anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athol,

We have observed that for MIGO transaction,the 'Store Business Document' option is disabled.Could you please let know how this can be enabled? We have serarched the forums,no inputs.Also,there is no indicator from the configuration side as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do a search for archivelink configuration

Answers (0)