cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic reprocessing of SXMB_MONI messages with "scheduled' status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have messages in SXMB_MONI that have a scheduled status (green flag), is there anyway to activate automatic reprocessing of these messages?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no need to reprocess a message, which is in scheduled status.

That message is in queue & sheduled for process, when the queue will clear, it will automatically process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The messages in our system never gets reprocessed, they remain as 'scheduled' and are not sent to PI. Would you know the reason for messages being stuck with 'scheduled' status? We couldn't trace the root cause as we cannot trace a pattern for its occurence. thanks in advance for your help!

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if the queues are registered using t-code SMQR, in the system.

Also, check the T-code SMQ1, SMQ2 & SM58, if any messages are in error state? you have to delete them first.

-Rahul

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should check your Inbound or Outbound queue in SMQ1 & SMQ2. The messages are stuck there.

Double click on message & read the error details & resolve the same.

Check SM58 also for problem.

Also Register & Activate (re-activate) your queues in SXMB_ADM --> Manage Queue --> Register Queue & Activate Queue.

If the messages are stuck in queue, First resolve the error in Queue & check the messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm quite new to PI and i don't know how to identify which item in the queue in SMQ1 is related to my message ID in SXMB_MONI. Can you teach me how to do this? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

also i noticed that in SXMB_MONI, the Q. STATUS for messages stuck with status 'SCHEDULED' has the STOP icon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz have a look on this(under qRFC errors):

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Thanks

Amit

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

take the help from link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/76/e12041c877f623e10000000a155106/content.htm

There are many links for this problem, you can also search links related to Queue error on SDN.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your inputs, your suggestions have resolved our issue.