cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O/p medium for PO not getting chnaged &multiple o/p copies for default med

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the std,the PO o/p medium is picked from the vendor master but if at the PO level,I need to change the medium (say from deafult "FAX" as in vendor master to "PRINT"),then can I do it at the PO level??The issues we are facing;

1.For a particular vendor,duplicate copies of output fax(deafult fax medium for this vendor) is going out!

2.When the o/p medium is changed to PRINT,the PO still gets faxed out.

I see that in the system the job for report RSPPFPROCESS has been cancelled in SM37...Does this cause any of the above issues???

In SPRO,we have the settings "'Processing Using Selection Report'" for "Time of Processing" under Set Output Actions and Output Format > Define Actions for Purchase Order Output.

PLease advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the std,the PO o/p medium is picked from the vendor master but if at the PO level,I need to change the medium (say from deafult "FAX" as in vendor master to "PRINT"),then can I do it at the PO level??The issues we are facing;

YES you can change the medium at the PO level. system should allow you to do the same and ouput should happen in the chosen medium.

1.For a particular vendor,duplicate copies of output fax(deafult fax medium for this vendor) is going out!

If this is happenig for only one particular vendor you will need to check if there are any conditions maintained for output.

If this generic, you need to check in SPPFCADM -> Select BBP_PD-> Condition configuration .See if there is a red light for any medium. If there are, delete the inconsistencies in SPPFCADM.

2.When the o/p medium is changed to PRINT,the PO still gets faxed out.

I see that in the system the job for report RSPPFPROCESS has been cancelled in SM37...Does this cause any of the above issues???

If O/p medium is maintained for the vendor as print , PO should be printed. Check the vendor medium

If the Job is cancelled , it does not cause any such issue,

The SPRO setting you have maintained are all fine.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For the info Sapna.

After changing the medium in PO to print,the o/p stil goes thru FAX!Default medium for the vendor is FAX.

After checking in SPPFCADM,when I check on button "CHECKE FOR INCOSNISTENCES",nothing shows up.

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which SRM release you are working on ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 5.0 SP13,ECS

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the application of the following notes

<< Moderator message - Point begging removed >>

Regards,