Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO Resume.

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody help me get the sample resumes for SAP APO - DP, SNP and PPDS. That would be a great help.

thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HelloNeha,

First there is nothing like standing out from crowd at resume level its only during interview you make difference

And regarding differentiating there are two ways

1.Build your skils in a particular module to a exception level

2.Experts in multiple modules like DP-SNP,DP-GATP,PPDS-GATP etc which gives you a competitive advantage to adapt to market oppurtunities

Now I am not aware of your experience but a general level when you look at functional consulting in SAP APO it should be mix of your function/bussiness knowledge and tecnical experties

For example you will face questions like

Which forecasting model you will select for this particular bussiness case?

How do decide on SNP solution to be used(CTM,Optimizer,Heurtistic)?

When answering these questions you should potrai reallife bussiness case and how you solved them

If you are fresh to SCM pease do good reading of SCM basics like overview of modern supply chain concepts etc and if are planning to be DP you should read basics of statistics

If you have done all these you will have fare idea what to write in a CV

Honestly telling I have seen CVs shortlisted with only statement "2 years experience in PPDS" and then few line written after that

For CV you can follow below format:

Overview of your experience

Educational qualification

Company name

Functional experience like what you have done phase wise duing the project

Blueprinting:Preperation of blue print,AS-IS,To-Be

Realization-Unit/Integration testing

Final preperation-Training,Document creation for training configuration

Cutover strategy definition etc

Thankyou

Regards

Arindam

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

Thank you very much. Your answer was very helpful to me. I was needlessly worrying for the resume rather than the depth of my knowledge. I appreciate your time.

Regards,

Neha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neha

I will do it other way. I will look for the job postings in the internet for SAP APO - DP, SNP and PPDS.

This will give you different expectation of market from SAP APO - DP, SNP and PPDS consultant.

Then you can check which are things which are already have done it till now & which are things on which you to still work.

I think this will give you more border view than just looking at same resumes.

Thanks

Amol

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Amol,

Thanks for the quick reply. I agree with you. I have been through the requirements in APO in the market but I want to see how I can arrange my skill sets so that I would stand out of the crowd.

thanks,

Neha