cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan - Milestone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am having problems when creating a Billing Plan type: Milestone.

I set the configuration but when creating the sales document does not assign Bill Value.

For a sales document i set a billing plan with 2 milestone. Each one with %50 of the sales document value. But when creating billing document its create for the 100% of value, when it should be the %50.

Can somebody explain to me how to sett this value?

Pls if somebody has a manual to configurate Billing plan i will be gratefull.

Best regards.

Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thanks for your help. the problem was because i hadn´t related the billing plan with the sales document item.

Best regards!

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally, your invoice shoudl be created in 2 phases each of 50% of total value. But I suspect that one of the invoice types is either a proforma invoice or a downpayment. And the invoice for the final milestone is the actual invoice type. Thats why the invoice amount is 100% for the final invoice. Please check if one of the invoice types in the billing plan in the SO falls under either proforma or downpayment category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SNavaneetha,

I have checked the invoice types in the billing plan but they are not proforma or downpayment category.

Values with bold are empy when they sould be with value.

Standard Order Purchase order no.

Sold-to party 23 NEORIS SA / Cordoba 444, B / 11111111 Capital fe

Net value 0,00 ARS

BillingPlanType Z1

Start date 20.01.2011 01 Today's Date Reference

InvoicePercentg 100,00 Billing value 0,00 ARS

Billing Date Date % Bill.Value Currency Block BR DCAT Billing Type Milestone no. Fix

20.02.2011 50,00 EMPTY ARS 02 1 01 ZFVC 0 0

20.03.2011 50,00 EMPTY ARS 02 1 01 ZFVC 0 0

Thanks for your help,

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you remove billing block in your header and item billing plans and create, then it will combine both and assign 100% if you do single this won't happen..

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the netvalue of your sales order. If your sales order value itself is 0, then it is obvious that invoice also will be 0.