SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No MR result marking end of billing period

rahulab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to bill a newly installed gas meter. i am getting below error while doing EASIBI

Dev. 988100000049413 reg. 001 per. 09.10.2007-31.12.2007: No MR result marking end of billing period

Diagnosis

Billing or simulation cannot be processed because there are not enough meter reading results. In this case, a meter reading result is missing that marks the end of the period to be billed or simulated.

Can anyone guide me through this? since i am very new to functional process of ISU Billing.

Help is much appreciated.

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahul

Did you enter a read as part of the EASIBI process? Is there a plausible reading posted with MR date of 31.12.2007.

Are you familiar with the tabs within the BIlling Periods window of the installation, there's a lot of info there about Billing Orders, MROs and Meter Reads. It's a good place to start analyzing possible issues.

Cheers

Astrid

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahul

Did you enter a read as part of the EASIBI process? Is there a plausible reading posted with MR date of 31.12.2007.

Are you familiar with the tabs within the BIlling Periods window of the installation, there's a lot of info there about Billing Orders, MROs and Meter Reads. It's a good place to start analyzing possible issues.

Cheers

Astrid

0 Kudos

Hi Astrid,

Here is what i have done,

1) From an exisiting valid contract, i have done a full removal of device 988100000049413 and installed a new device TEST_GP3.

2) Created MR Order using EL28, done a estimate and saved it.

3) When i check in Manual monitoring the status shows as Billable.

4) When i do a EASIBI with date taken as the MR date it throws the error.

I have also checked the implausible readings using the transaction provided, but there are no records for it.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You missed a meter reading on 31.12.2007 or before.

I guess , u missed the meter reading on 31.12.2007. and try to enter the meter reading for that period.

Then it bills succesfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Astrid said, It seems Your meter read order/billing order are created but MR is not recorded or its recorded as implausible.

To make it billable you have to correct/released this for billing (using tc-ode EL27)

Regards,

Sanjoy