Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS DC's on DEV are not in CONS - Import Successfully in both

hcasillas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Import the SCA ESS 6.00 in a track, but once imported into DEV, the CBS there are 508 DC's belonging to the SCA, but when it's imported the SCA in CONS and /or another new track, not imported the same 508 DC's and finish as successfully.

This is correct?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hector Casillas,

Is there by any chance after completing the step of importing into DEV, you missed out select some of the required build time dependencies inside CONS import queue, before importing into CONS?

Please compare the DEV and CONS import history and let me know.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

hcasillas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas Pandya!

For the first track is the same, just import the SCA and first finish as failed, but in background exist a process on CBS, when the process finish and import again it is successfully, then import the same SCA's of DEV for CONS.

Follow de SAP document 872892, after finishing import to DEV import to CONS and save the track as another name and import all the same SCA's.

On DTR exist a propagation list where is this 4 runtime systems.

Ok, for the first track when I was importing to CONS, the import fail , the error say that the resource already exist on propagation list. I'm try to delete this resource with the dtr console, but I can't. Then import it again on CONS and this import successfully but no exist DC's.

Any idea?

Right now I'm trying to re syncro the dependecies for both tracks.

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hector Casillas,

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue...

You can repeat the same steps individually for both the tracks in which you are facing the issue.

1) Open the following URL to access NWDI web interface

www.http://<hostname>:<port number>/devinf

2) Go to Change Management Services

3) Go to the Landscape Configurator link.

4) Chose your track inside the table on the left side.

5) Goto the Domain Data option, Click on the "Change" button, and then click on "Update CMS" button (This may take some time)

6) Once the CMS Update is finished, open the "Track Data" link that is beside "Domain Data"

7) Now click on the "Change" button, from the software component (SCs) table, remove the WebDynpro SC and add it back once again.

😎 Save the Track Data.

9) Now goto Transport Studio, make sure your track is selected in the table.

10) In the Check-In Tab, select all the components displayed in the "Check-In" button.

11) Once the Check-In operation is completed, all those components will now be queued up in the Development Tab.

12) In the Development Tab, select all the components & click on "Import"

13) Once the Import operation is completed, all those components will now be queued up in the Consolidation Tab.

14) In the Consolidation Tab, select all the components & click on "Import"

After completing all the above mentioned steps successfully, you can check whether each of the CBS Build Space of your track is having the same number (508) of DCs or not.

This should resolve your problem.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

hcasillas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas Pandya!

So thanks for your support!

I just did the steps as you said, the DC's of ESS was not imported to CONS!

Repository-import Import finished

CBS-make Import finished

SDM-deployment-notification Import finished

Repository-import log:

20110120143336 Info :Starting Step Repository-import at 2011-01-20 14:33:36.0038 -6:00

20110120143336 Info :Component:sap.com/SAP_ESS

20110120143336 Info :Version :MAIN_ERP05VAL_C.20100830013257

20110120143336 Info :1. propagation request is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

20110120143336 Info :Propagatable:a05a90f5b3d511dfa48900215e534188 exists allready in the repository. No import necessary.

20110120143336 Info :integrating of changelist:a05a90f5b3d511dfa48900215e534188 succeeded without conflicts.

20110120143336 Info :Step Repository-import ended with result 'success' at 2011-01-20 14:33:36.0772 -6:00

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hector,

I am glad to help.

Did you compare the DC number count between CBS Buildspaces DEV and CONS of your track?

Also check the Build status of all the DCs inside both the buildspaces.

Anyway, as far as the import was successful, and all the DCs inside both the build spaces are showing green status, then there is nothing to worry about. You can start working on your Track.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

hcasillas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas!

All the DC's show green status, of course except the ESS DC's, I am glad to read you message about start to working!

But I have that question why? why I can start?

What's is all of this about propagation list?

What about the new track where the CONS and DEV has the same DC's (474 without ESS DC's)?

How can I compare latter with de DEV of the first track?

I'm so gratefullwith your support!

Edited by: Hector Casillas on Jan 21, 2011 6:22 PM

Answers (0)