cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP APO does DP Consider holiday calender when diagrregating data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

WE defined holidays for planning calender. Now when I look at APO DP Forecast which is extracted from BW in Monthly Buckets, and as we defined time dissagregation as P ( Proportional), When we dissagregated to weekly buckets the value is dissagregated equally to all weeks.

Now when we release Forecast to SNP it considers Holiday in Planning calendar and accordingly populated in SNP Planning book.

Now my quesiton is

Is it normal that SNP considers Planning calendar when populating data and DP doesnt.

Or is ther any other setting for DP also to consider holidays in calendar.

Please Advice

Varma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Varma,

Or is ther any other setting for DP also to consider holidays in calendar.

Yes, there is. In the Storage Bucket Profile, you have the option of assigning a Time Stream ID. This time stream ID has the option to include the calendars and the planning goes accordingly to this calendar.

Let me know if it is still unclear. If so, please head to [this blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/20294] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];. You have every minute detail of how to create from the scratch.

Regards,

Guru Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gurucharan for your response. That was quite helpful and I understood the conceltp.

Varma