cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart approval in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts know that SRM 7.0 have a wokflow with process controlled workflow and there a funcionalitiy besides REJECT and APPROVE called INQUIRE, purchaser can use it to send back shopping cart to creator or send it to completation for another user?

Purchaser can receive the shopping cart in sourcing cockpit and send back to creator for completation?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

INQUIRE radio button is visible only when process status = active AND process level type = completion.

The inquire function is used when the approver changes the shopping cart and sends it back to the

requestor. It is not allowed to make changes during the 'approval' workflow, therefore the INQUIRE function can only work with the 'completion' workflow.

Please see the following links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/74/ 344c430fab4d0bbc30996d56cc293a/frameset.htm

and

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/74/344c430fab4d0bbc30996d56cc293a/frameset.htm

I hope it helps you!

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina

Thanks for your repply.

My business scenario is, a user creates a shopping cart, purchaser can send it back to creator to completion or send it to another user to completion.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilson,

As far as I know the cart can only go back to the requestor , no to other users.

Thanks,

Melina

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about forwarding workitem to other purchaser and the purchaser completes SC?

Or you can set approve/complete task agent to all purchasing assistants, so one of purchasing assistants completes SC.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please can some one let me know how do I take out a list of all SC where the requestor approved his own SC . Since this was not a valid scenario in the client system we have implemented to switch off the switch as a solution

however please can you tell me how to get a list of all the affected cases . Please assist ASAP .

Former Member
0 Kudos

By SAP Standard, If the requestor himself/herself will be the only approver for a shopping cart - then Application Controlled Workflow will error out as no approver found. However - as you are mentioning about the case has happened in the past, I am not sure if this is another SAP SRM workflow ghost, which possibly could be.

Proposing a way - but there could be better ways around:

>>In CRM*HDR table enter the business object, the requestor name and version as Active - than get a list of all shopping carts created by this user.

>>Go to SWI6, enter  the business object as BUS2121 & enter all the shopping carts - which will show you the list of all workflows attached with the shopping carts. Pick up the shopping carts which are all completed & their corresponding workflow ID.

>>In the table SWW*US*R enter the parent workflow ID (need to check if you can enter the root workflow ID) & check if the requestor name is in shown. If shown, those workflows are approved by the self.

>> Open those workflow ID in SWIA to see the shopping cart numbers.