Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Issue - No stock available

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a Consignment Issue order, the quantities are not getting confirmed eventhough the stock is available in MMBE (Customer Consignment) for that particular customer.

i have checked that there are no other open orders for the same, the Sch Line Category = C1 & the Movement type = 633.

Please let me know what could be the issue here.

Thanks & regards

Narain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check my suggestion in this thread

[Re: Consignment issue stock problem|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

thanks for your reference link.

Here also, there seems to be an issue with the ATP logic. But, i am not changing any partner details.

The Problem statement as below: (There were no open orders / deliveries before we start the below process)

First Run:

I create a Consignment Fill up order (say, CF00001) with Quantity 1, Delivery & GI. In MMBE, there is a cust consignment stock of qty 1. The ATP quantities (in CO09 transaction) are: Receipts 1, Issues 0 & Confirmed Isses 0.

Then, i create a Consignment Issue Order (say, CI00001) with Qty 1. I am able to create a delivery & then do the GI.

In MMBE, the cust consignment stock vanishes & in CO09, the ATP quantities are: Receipts 0: Issues 1 & Confirmed Issues: 1

The above looks fine to me.

Second Run:

I create another Consignment Fill up order (say, CF00002) with Quantity 2, Delivery & GI. In MMBE, there is a cust consignment stock of qty 2. The ATP quantities (in CO09 transaction) are: Receipts 2, Issues 1 & Confirmed Isses 1.

Then, i create a Consignment Issue Order (say, CI00002) with Qty 2. The system confirms only 1 qty & not 2 as required.

I am not sure what could be the possible reason.

Is it because, since in the ATP,

Receipts is 2, Issue is 1 - the system calculates the difference (Receipt - Issue) & confirms only 1 qty.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct & what could be the possible solution to this.

Edited by: Narain on Jan 21, 2011 1:39 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As stated in the above link, Your warehouse (cust.consignment) stock should be 631 less 632 less 633. Please let me know what is showing in your system in MB51.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

thanks for your help

The following are the actual entries in MB51 (No other entries available)

SLoc Mtype Spl Stock Mat Doc Qty

01 631 19528 2-

01 631 19526 1-

633 W 19527 1-

631 W 19528 2

631 W 19526 1

As per the above,i guess, 2 Qty of "W" stocks are available & hence, while i create an Consignment Issue order for 2 Qty (as in the second run above), it should be confirmed.

However, the system confirms only 1 qty.

Please let me know if i am missing something here.

Thanks & regards

Narain

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Forget to ask one more question. While creating issue order, were you referencing the fill up proforma (F8) ?? If so, ensure that it is not already referenced which you can check in document flow

Also from your indication about MB51, for which material you were facing the issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathy,

There are no reference documents for the Consignment Issue orders created.

Regarding MB51 entries, all the above entries are for the same material.

The First Run was with Qty 1 &

the second Run was with Qty 2. In the Second run, only the Consignment Fill up has been done & the Consignment Issue orders are not yet created as the quantities are not getting confirmed.

Please let me know your comments regarding the same.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
There are no reference documents for the Consignment Issue orders created

This process itself is wrong. You have to create Issue (KE) order type referencing the proforma (F8) so that automatically system will take care of this special stock.

If you create without referencing the preceding document, you will always land up in problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the plant detail on the item level and make sure that there storage location field is empty. If these are OK, then highlight the line item and click on the display availability button on the bottom. You can see the whether the quantities are available or not. If not then you need to fill using consignment fill-up.

Regards,