cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG:Clearing Negative Stock in 921

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can some explain me the steps involved in clearing negative stock from 921,and how would a cycle count help me out in clearing this process,i would really appreciate if you can help me out with some examples.

Regards,

srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your quick replies.

Regards,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still facing an issue.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a phyiscal inventory in WM does not help you, as you cannot execute it if you have negative stocks.

you are only allowed to count positive stocks or empty bins.

storage type 921 gets a negative stock if you do a 311 movement in MM to move stock from one storage location to another, where the source storage is warehouse managed.

At the same time a TR is created to move stock from a bin to the interim bin.

You missed to create a TO from this TR.

So you have to find open or partially processed TRs for this storage type and material, then convert it to a TO and with confirmation of the TO, your negative stock will be gone.

If you dont have any TR, then just create a manual TO with movement 999 to move the stock from a bin to the interim storage type.

Alternative you can reverse the 311 movement in MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your quick reply,i checked for the open TR's in lb11 but there are none they are all processed,so what do you want me to do next,can you explain the steps,that would really help me out.

Regards,

Srikanth.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create a TO with LT01 using movement type 999 and move as much stock as needed to make the negative quantity zero from a storage bin to this storage bin in storage type 921.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen,

That helped,but i will let you know if i face any issue and again thanks for your quick replies.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen,

What if there is already a TO created for that particular part number,even then we are supposed to use the same procedure?? which you mentioned me earlier,please explain.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As i mentioned earlier there is a particular part/material number whose TO is also confirmed,but i am not able to figure why is it still sitting in the 921 negative stock.Please let me know,that would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a TO was confirmed, then you have to check how it was confirmed, with or without difference.

in case a TO was confirmed with difference then there are 2 options, the difference can confirmed as real difference which would post the quant to 999 difference storage type, or a a difference because the remaining quantity was just left in the source bin, which would be 921 in this case.

But if there was no difference and the target storage type and bin is different from 921, then your current stock in 921 is probably not caused by the TO you just have found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I really appreciate your quick reply,ok most of them are confirmed without difference,so what could be the reason and let me know how do i solve it..with steps,which would really help me out.I once again thank you very much.

Regards,

Srikanth

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the material with postive stock & put in the storage type & bin with negative then _ve stock will go.

Use LT01 with mvmt type 999

Mvmy type

material

qty

If batch is there enter batch

then in second screen enter the source storage type & bin which it has to be transferred.

enter the Destination storage type & bin to which it has to be transferred(That is having negative stocks)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the material moments through which the negative stocks happened .please give more details on the issue.