cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Storage with Additionnal to stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every Body,

I have a question concerning the Bulk storage type.

I flaged 'Additional Entry' in the definition of this storage type.

But when I enter new stock, the system doesn't propose bin which have some stock (bin partial used but not full).

I can enter manually this bin and it's ok.

But I would to know how to do in order the system propose automatically these 'partial used' bin.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, I will try it rapidely!

Lots of thanks!

Julie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To set up this strategy for the storage type, proceed as follows:

1. Enter b in the Putaway strategy field.

2. Enter x in the Addn to stock field to allow for addition to existing stock.

3.Leave the Capacity check method and SUT check active fields blank. A capacity check and storage unit type (SUT) check are not necessary in bulk storage because an internal check is carried out based on the block structure definition.

4.Enter the appropriate indicator in the Mixed storage field. For a description of the combinations that are allowed, see the F1 help information in the storage type record.

Also while defining the storage type control for this strategy, there are several indicators that you must take into consideration to control the putaway of goods into bulk storage.

In the below link check the additional settings which needs to be maintained;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c6/f844de4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure your putaway strategy = I (Addition to existing stock). Also, at material master WM view, have the same paramenter set to allow addition to existing stock