cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering of output type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation in which 2 output types (ZRUK AND ZZIV), when i create invoice from delivery document. but in case of free delivery ZZIV output type is not getting triggered.

i tried debugging with some examples where the output type ZZIV was triggered.(These were not free delivery examples.)

In case of free delivery there is only one record in XNAST table which is of ZRUK output type and in rest of the cases there are two records in XNAST table.

Also in case of free delivery when i manually inserted second entry of ZZIV in XNAST whille debugging, ZZIV got triggered.

Now i have following questions.:

1) what is the exact role of XNAST in triggering output ttpe?

2) on what basis XNAST is filled?

3) is there any conditions we can put on the way XNAST is filled?

4) if yes where it can be put?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if 990 is not getting called when i run it manually i dont see any reason of its failure when ZZIV should be triggered automatically..

the problem of medium also occurs when i try to trigger ZZIV manually by going to change mode for invoice..

i have some examples in which ZZIV got triggered but that was not of free delivary..

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have seen the analysis all ready . it says that condition 990 not fulfilled. i have checked this condition.

i am pasting the code in that condition.

this condition is not getting called when i tried entering ZZIV manually.

also while entering manually it gave me error as "Processing program missing for output ZZIV (medium 1)"

medium defined for ZZIV is 8 in configuration.

it is taking the medium of ZRUK which is 1, (the other output type triggered with ZZIV).

these all thinga are what i found while analysing..

if there is any other method of analysis, or something i am missing out please dotell me?

i am very new to ABAP

sy-subrc = 0.

if komkbv3-trtyp ne 'H'.

sy-subrc = 4.

loop at xnast

where kschl eq 'ZZIV'.

if xnast-vstat eq 0.

sy-subrc = 0.

exit.

endif.

endloop.

if sy-subrc = 4.

exit.

endif.

endif.

if komkbv3-cross_comp ne 'X'.

sy-subrc = 4.

endif.

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Requirements routines, like your 990, do not get called when output is generated manually. Such is standard functionality.

Evidently your output type ZZIV is configured as u201Cmedium 8 u2013 Special Functionu201D. I have no experience with that medium. But if you intend ZZIV to be a printed output, why then is it not configured as medium u201C1u201D, with a standard output generation program assigned?

Regards,

Ken

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

XNAST is simply a structure the system uses for output determination. Unless your output generation program is customized, you should not have to fool with populating it.

Provided that your output types are properly configured in an output determination procedure, the standard determination analysis tool will tell you why the output type was not triggered on the free-of-charge order.

To see the analysis, enter a billing document in change mode (VF02), then follow the menu path GoTo => Header => Output. Then GoTo => Determin.analysis. Find your output type in the tree and consider the messages.

Once you figure out what to correct, you should be able to do the necessary configuration with the tools available under t-code NACE.

Regards,

Ken