cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when downloading idoc's to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried to send IDoc's via xi 3.0 to a external http_adapter. I configured 2 business systems 'SAPI01' and 'BC_EXTERN' in the SLD. I refreshed the cache and assigned the systems to the Integration scenario.

When i startet the download of mestyp 'HRCC1DNPERSO', i saw in SM58 following error : No service for system SAPI01, client 800 in Integration Directory'.

Then i refreshed the cache on the XI server and tried again, as a result i got following error :

'Transaction IDX1: Port SAPI01, client 800, RFC destination contain error'.

I have no idea, can anybody give me a hint ?

Rudolph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudolph,

Please check your SLD for SAP system.Did you create Business system for client 800 ? .And did you give proper logical system in SLD?.

Check the following steps in XI.

1.RFC Destination from xi to SAP R/3(SM59)

2.Port in IDX1

3.Importing of Idoc metadata in IDX2.

Thanks

Prasad Babu Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Prasad Buba,

thank you for your quick answer. I checked the entries, but everything seems to be o.k.

When i download the idoc from SAPI01 it seems not to reach the integration engine.

I changed the name of the port on the xi-server from 'CC_EXTERN' to 'SAPI01' and now i can find the messge in the monitoring page. But it is recorded with status 'waiting', i think, i have to check the receiver agreements etc.

Thanks again,

Rudolph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

chk out this thread with the same issue

cheers

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo jithesh,

I changed the name of the port on the xi-server from 'CC_EXTERN' to 'SAPI01' and now i can find the messge in the monitoring page. But it is recorded with status 'waiting', i think, i have to check the receiver agreements etc.

Thanks again,

Rudolph