Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_ORDER: Limit system data text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I hope you're able to help me.

We use the Service Desk functionality in the SAP Solution Manager system for storing Helpdesk requests. When I post a new service message to the system via NOTIF_CREATE, CRMD_ORDER or out of the satellite system, SAP takes over the system data mentioned in the message in the message text (System-ID, Software components etc.)

I want to limit the system data shown in the message text (e. g. CRMD_ORDER --> Overview ) to for example only SY-SYSID, SY-MANDT, Installation number, System type and SAP version.

Is there some functionality to set this up?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

you can use BADI CRM DNO LTEXT FILTER to change or filter the text displayed in your message in CRMD_ORDER.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, works great, but as far as I understood it is only possible to filter complete text types (SUSD etc.), but you can not filter parts of the text (e. g. components)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use the CRM text types (parameter CT_TEXT_CRM is filled), you can edit the displayed text.

It is in the table CT_TEXT_CRM-LINES.

You can switch to display of CRM texts by changing the text display tab in transaction CRMV_SSC, but this is quite complex to explain.

Regards,

Christoph