cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detour is not working properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

presently i am involving the GRC implimentation project. i have created the Detour path(SOD_DT_PATH) and added to the main path (Change User Account- Role owner stage) with contdion SOD violations.

i have ceated the one cup crequest (Change User Account) for testing, whenever the SOD violations occured on SAP Acess request, the request is automacally jumped in to detour path from the Role owner stage. but unfortunately that was not happened. The request is closed at roleo wner stage instead of going to Detour path.

please provide solution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Arjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the path, Have you activated the detour?

Thanks,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, i have activated the Detour in the Path.

Regards,

Arjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjuna,

First of all check the first stage of your detour path. Does it have an approver?

As per your description I can think of one situation & that it the first stage of your detour does not have a proper approver defined and you have defined an Escape route for Approver not found under Workflow->Escape Route.

Thanks,

Anindita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjuna,

First of all check the first stage of your detour path. Does it have an approver?

As per your description I can think of one situation & that it the first stage of your detour does not have a proper approver defined and you have defined an Escape route for Approver not found under Workflow->Escape Route.

Thanks,

Anindita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anindita,

Thanks for Reply.. i have checked, everything looks fine. But the problem is still persist.

Regareds,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide audit trail and system logs for that particular request.

Alpesh