cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submitToSAP button is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have Webdynpro Java application along with Interactive form.

I have created onSubmit action in webdynpro for Interactive UI element. Now I am trying to pass control to webdynpro framework by using submitToSAP1 button from Webdynpro Native object library of adobe form. But when i click on submit button of adobe form the call doesnt happen to WebDynpro framework.

I am using NWDS version 7.0.14 along with Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.2.

Do i need to set any property of Submit button in adobe form ?

Thanks in advance,

Swami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

Firstly,please check that you are using an Interactive Form.

In the Form Designer, goto Edit -> Form Properties -> Defaults and in Tools -> Options -> Document Handling

In the second place, check that you are using ZCI.

In the View Designer, click on the interactive form control and check that the property displayType is set to "native".

Lastly, make sure you have an action attached to the onSubmit event of the interactive form.

Regards, Aldo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aldo,

Thanks for the suggestions. It is working for me by changing displayType property of interactive form UI element to 'native'. But when i am trying to open the screen its taking so much time to load. And also it takes lot of time when i click on submitToSAP button to render to another screen.

Though Adobe screen contains very less no. of objects why its taking 3-4 Mins to load and navigate to another screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

Can you share your NetWeaver version and SP level?

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using NWDS 7.0.14 and Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

Try the following setting as well.

In Adobe Lifecycle Designer, navigate to Edit --> Form Properties --> Performance, and check 'Allow form rendering to be cashed on server'. Form loading will take the same time for the first time but will be faster from the next time onwards.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the changes suggested by Sanoosh, But everytime Its taking 2-3 min's to navigate from one screen to another screen.

The cursor shows busy symbol once i click on the sumbit button and after 2-3 mins it shows up another screen.

What would be the solution for this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could have multiple causes such as business logic, ADS configuration, network issues, form size, etc.

First please check you code in onSubmit event. Try commenting your code in this event to see if this is the problem. Also check the size of the form. It should be small because it has a few controls, but just in case check it.

Regards, Aldo.