cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall processing status issue for sales order regarding services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following issue. I am billing a standard service (service without delivery) to a customer. The process goes ok, I issue an invoice, post it and generate an accounting document. Then I create a cancellation invoice. Now I want to reject my sales order. I assign reason for rejection to the item. The header and item status says it is u2018fully rejectedu2019, but the overall processing status says the sales order is u2018openu2019 and therefore appears in reports regarding open orders. I gave also a billing block, deleted the schedule line for the service so that the ordered quantity for the item equals to u20180u2019, but still the overall processing status of the order is u2018openu2019. This is standard SAP functionality (as I checked it). So can anyone explain me how to change this status to exclude this order from open order list? Or maybe someone may want to explain me why this is standard SAP process and what is the reason for the system to want to keep my order u2018openu2019?

Thanks in advance,

BR,|

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Place the reason for rejection in the status tab at item level, we are doing same, and the order lines does not show in open lines .

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was the first thing I did, the line items are rejected, but the status of the order is OPEN.