cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting with MM Movement Type 309 material to material: Error in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i post an MM-Movement type (Bewegungsart) 309 (material to material).

The MM-goods movement works, but then in warehouse mangagement there is a problem:

The creation of the transfer order (Transportauftrag) stops in many cases.

The aim is to post Material A to the same storage bin in Warehouse Management where Material B was before.

I programmed this in user-exit (ZXLToU03) that by movement type 309, always taking same storage bin. But then I often get the error: transfer order could not be created. Then I have to do the creation of tranfer order in foreground and then I get an error like this:

capacity of the bin location is not enough.

The Problem is that I do a posting for example:

001 010101 to 922 Umbuchungzone --> Transfer order Pos 1

922 Umbuchungszone to 001 010101 --> Transfer order Pos 2.

And so the first transfer order position is not confirmed when I do the transfer order Pos 2.

How can I confirm Pos 1 by batch-input? The Programm to do 309 should posting 1000 materials in one step. But in Warehouse management I get those problems?

Is it possible to increase the capacitiy of the storage bin and then decrease it after creation of transfer order(where can I do this and when)???

I hope anybody can help me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

I donu2019t think it is necessary to use a user exit to keep the Material B (that is transferred from Material A) in the same bin.

This can be controlled in the customizing: indicator Post to same bin, that can be set in the WM Movement type (V_T333-KZUAP) and in the Storage type (V_T3010-KZUAP).

Now I donu2019t know your business process but I am surprised that Material B requires more space than Material A since it is u2018bornu2019 by means of a transfer posting and not a production or packing step that makes it bigger in terms of capacity required.

A workaround for this could be to transfer (LT10) Material A first to a separate Storage type (with the Post to same bin-flag set) that has no Capacity check and after the 309 posting transfer it back into the warehouse with LT10.

Success and thanks beforehand for any credits!

Kind regards,

Bart

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could'nt clearly understand the issue. However, you can try to change the Bin Capacity in LS02N.

regards