cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SGEN(s): Tablespace is possibly full (with load tables)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, I am trying to run SGEN and i have the following message pop up when open the SGEN screen.

461 generation error(s): Tablespace is poss

full (with load tables)

There is a lot of Abap DUmp in the ST22 tcode. DDIC TYPES INCONSISTENCY error message in abap dump.

I am using DB2 9.7 FP 2 on window server 2008. Guide me how to solve this problem. I am very new to DB2 , so tell me the procedure or steps to solve this please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil, This would be the correct NOTE NUMBER.

Note : 595069

Note:1462364

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like something went wrong. I would suggest you to raise a call with SAP.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to check note:

Note 1167784 - Runtime error DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply. Yes i have installed the EHP4 ready system and i have upgraded it into EHP4. I also have installed the DBM7 on this system. So when i am running the SGEN, its throwing a lot of DDIC TYPE INCONSISTENT in the abap dump. This would be my problem. I am looking at this note 5959069. But i am not sure how to activate all the DDIC object. can you guide me through.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tablespace is not full, i have checked that in DBACOCKPIT. ok now when i regenerate the SGEN again from beginning it doenst show the tablespace error but after completing 27% it stop by itself. But when i check my Abap Dump ST22, There are 2000 dumps which is DDIC TYPES INCONSISTENT which pointing to diffrent type of object. I read some notes in the market place which stated that After EHP 4 upgrade this would happen . One of the note advice to activate the related object in SE11 but there is so many objects to activate and when sgen is keep running there going to be more dumps. can someone help me sort out this error. I am using the DB2 9.7 Fix Pack 2 , Win Server 2008 64 bit edition,

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per you details, I am assuming that you are using EHP4 Ready system and you have not upgraded it to EHP4 level. SAP does not support productive use of EHP4 ready system. Please check.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the tablespace is full or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked at OS levels and none of the partition is near full . This is a new implementation. There is so many Abap dump in st22 but all same error which is DDIC TYPES INCONSISTENCIES which refererring to diffrent object.

So according to the note 1462364

I manually activate the ojbect in SE11, But there is so many objects. Do i need to do it for all object. Please guide me through.

Short text

Inconsistency between DDIC types "RIWOL_T" and "RIWOL".

What happened?

Runtime error

The current ABAP program "/1PWB/SAPL00020050923191840" had to be termina

because one

of the statements could not be executed at runtime.

What can you do?

Note which actions and input led to the error.

For further help in handling the problem, contact your SAP administrator

You can use the ABAP dump analysis transaction ST22 to view and manage

termination messages, in particular for long term reference.

Error analysis

An inconsistency was detected when the Dictionary description of the

data type "RIWOL_T" was accessed.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the system details ?

Thanks

Sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check at OS level whether any partition is full. Please also paste details of dump in ST22 transaction.

Thanks

Sunny