cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product ID in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created material in commpr01 directly in SRM, When i am trying to create shopping cart from portal, system is asking for product ID, there is no values at present. Where we need to create product IDs ? Please note i am not replicated materials from R3.

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CB,

Could you check if the user who is trying to create the shopping cart can shop for the respective product category in which you have created the material.

You can verify the same in transaction PPOMA_BBP.

User- > which Purchasing Org-> which product categories

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.. Can you please tell me where to create Product IDs ? Actually still i am newbee and it will be great if can explain me a bit abt product ID as well.

Regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

Product Id's are created via commpr01 just as you are doing now. But as I already described you can use them in Shopping cart if you are assigned to the right purchasing org which is responsible to procure for the particular product category.

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still i am not clear about my doubt, is there any difference betn Product category & Category ID.

Because in Org structure >> under ext attributes tab we have option to enter the product category & when we create material using commpr01, we need to enter Category ID.

And when we create a shopping cart, we need to give the details of Product category & Product ID

looking for the help.

regds,

CB

Answers (0)