Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Related Billing-Change Billing Quantity

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am Creating Order Related billing.

Order Qty:-10.After entering Order No in VF01 it goes to Billing Screen & Doesn't alow to change Quanity.

I want to make Billing Quantity as 1 instead of 12.

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before hitting the enter button in VF01, click on "Selection list" on top right where you can change the quantity.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear laxmipathy,

I have exactly the same issue to be resolved.i went through the SDN and found your solution. My problem now is i am not getting the item order quantity in editable mode.Kindly let me know which settings need to be done in order to get this quantity

field editable before entering VF01 transaction.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you create your sales order ?.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the config setting in VTFA, In item level, select "A" in Billing Quantity field.

then go to VF01, put the sale order number & select the line where u put the sale order no. & click on "Selection List".

It shows open qty as order qty. Here u can change the qty & click on "Copy" then save the doc.

Pls revert if it is working.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is to change the billing quantity from 2 to 1. I checked the config in VTFA , its shown as "A" , as suggested by you i tried to click on selection list in VF01 by entering doc no. but a message " doesnt contain any item s with open quantities" is displayed. Please suggest how to change billing qunatity to 1 instead of 1.