Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prospective Customer

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to use the prospective customer account grp in std SAP(Scenario)? Means During at the Inquiry& Quotation stage? If so the std acc.grp 005 doesn't have the proper field settings? Does this needs to be amended as per our requirement?

Also Once the customer turns as a regular customer we can change the a/c grp from 005 to 001..Am i correct? and how can i get the report to see in a year how many prospect custoemr are turned as regular customers? Is there a std report for the same?

Pls clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though there is an option to change the account group via XD07, I am not sure whether this will allow you to change from Prosepctive to Sold To. Please test and update whether you are able to succeed.

In fact, you can also go through the following notes which may help you.

=> Note 372157 - Creating prospective customer: screens missing

=> Note 409462 - SD customer:Change prospective customer for contract partner

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks heaps for your efforts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

i refered SAP LIABRARY intensely to give solution to you. but invain.

Prospective Customer - you mean, the customer who is in the first stage of discuission but he identified himself as PROSPECT for our product.

you can use 0005 account group for the same & this account group can be used only when a customer who is in stage of discuission and most of the integration fields will not support as 0001 account group.

0005 - will be having different number ranges & changing from 0005 to 0001 will be difficuilt and the integration fields has to support for the change and it SAP it will not happen.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia