cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMSPING AND Logon Check Availability node and logon group availability

0 Kudos

Hi,

Installed CCMSPING on solution manager. able to see the LOGON CHECK AVILABILITY node and logon group availability node for DEV and Test systems. But for production systems we are unable to the Logon Check Availability node and Logon Group availability node. I am able to get the availability, dialog response time and user logged in nodes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please execute tcode rz21--> availability monitoring --> configure ccms availability monitoring

check that you have given correct entry in "configure availanility and performance overview"

also check that "logon check" and "logon group check" checkbox are selected. After that do the ccmsping test.

revert with your result.

Regards,

0 Kudos

HI,

"logon check" and "logon group check" are selected and the ccmsping test is successful. I able to see the other nodes only the Logon Check Availability node and logon group availability are missing. This is happing to only some instances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the following:

Go to transaction RZ21

In the topology section (bottom of the page) select Segment Overview and click the Display Overview button.

Put it in change mode, select your segment(s) and click Reset Segment in "Warmup" Status.

Next, be patient...... the checks should be visible quickly, but not instantly.

Hope it helps,

regards,

David

0 Kudos

I already did the reset of Segment in "Warmup" Status but no use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've had the same issue, but resetting to warmup status once or twice helped.....

Did you try again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check how the Logon check ís configured in Batch or Dialog execution. The default background job name is u201CCCMS_LOGONCHECK_BATCH_EXECUTION"

You can check the setting in RZ21 --> Av. Monnitoring -> CCMS Ping --> Monitoring --> Execute in DIAG / Background

check for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/b7/30712602e341a4b98ce359def11209/content.htm