cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block of ship-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thr,

I have this strange problem where a credit block is coming up on Ship-to. This custoemr has account grp as 0002 which is an exclusive ship-to and when I use VA01 and try to create a sales order and first input ship-to it says order receipt/delivery not possible, credit customer blocked. But when entered along with sold-to all is good. There is no credit data maninatied for thus ship-to, so how is the error coming up?

Thanks very much !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to transaction FD32 for the customer number (probably Sold-to party, but could be Payer or even Ship-to) and check 'Status' checkbox.

On the status screen you'll see the checkbox Blocked. If it is checked, the customer is blocked for credit reasons and cannot receive any more goods. If it is just for testing purposes, you may remove the block.

Secondly can you please xheck XD05 for SHIP TO is there any block at order, delivery and billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I checked it everywhere and there is no block, the starnge thing is that the message comes when the ship-to is entered alone and when entered along with sold-to, its all good.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume when you enter the ship-to party, the system checks only at the company code(and to credit control area) level. Normally at the company code level, the credit limit may be maintained at for example $1.00. When you enter the sold-to party number, the system finds the payer number and then for this payer it finds the corresponding credit limit through FD32 record. If the limit does not exceed, then this will not block. It looks this is what happening in your scenario.

Just check any payer is added in the ship-to party customer master record. If not, add, then re-test.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ship-to was picking up a different sold-to which was blocked and hence the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The credit block is always associated with payer. By mistake you might be using same and SH and PY in one case and same SP & SH but a different PY party. Please check your payer party and update.

Thanks

Pawan Sharma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that no user exit is activated for credit check. May be you can recreate one more sale order for that ship to party in debug mode and find out the root cause.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi