cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations for Scheduling Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the SA Release Process I cannot view the SA Item level delivery tolerances in SNC.

Duirng CIF of the SA document, the tolernaces are not transferred to SNC.

Also, it appears that there are no validations in SNC for Supplier Confirmations pertaining to SA Releases. One can confirm any quantity and date. So for an Sch qty of 2000, the supplier is allowed to confirm 2500 although the over delivery tolerance on the item level is 10% on the ECC side.

I would like to undertsand how these tolerances can be brought over to SNC and used in the validation framework.

k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

The delivery tolerance cannot be transferred via CIF to SNC, you need to enhance the customer exit CIFMAT01 to include those fields

Regarding validation checks, as such there are no validation checks for supplier confirmations

you can bring your own validation check using BADi /SCMB/BOL_VALFRMWRK

Not sure whether any other workaround is possible in this case

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod

We implemented our own validation checks using the Badi.

Any further information on how the CIFMAT01 enhancement can be used and what fields will the tolerances be copied to?

Are you referring to tolerances on material master being sent to SNC and updated on the Product Master?

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kadar,

You can maintained tolerances manually in SNC.

Go to t-code:/N/SAPAPO/MI2(external procurement relation)

Enter ECC Logical system and schedule agreement then click on change button.

In that u can maintained over and under tolerances.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

Any further information on how the CIFMAT01 enhancement can be used and what fields will the tolerances be copied to?

Yes,Please refer this note 373647

@Nikhil: i tried the transaction, unfortunately it is not reading the sources, even though the agreement is transferred from ERP to SCM??? could you please throw some light

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

In External procurement selection enter Log. Source Sy=<ECCLogical System> and Source category=1 then click on Read source.

You can see the schedule agreement if it is CIF from ECC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

This holds good for only SA, where External Planning is checked 1, (Planning and Release Generation in APO)

I am not able to read the source only if option null is there in backend system (Planning and Release Generation in ECC)

where as i am to be display the relationship and it is active in transaction /n/sapapo/pwbsrc1

In order to change the SA using the above transaction (/n/sapapo/mti2), i need to plan and release the same in APO and not in ERP

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fortunately, they also maintain tolerances on the Info records.

when you CIF an info record to SNC then the tolerances do get copied to the External Procurement relationship.

The custom validation check that we implemented now looks at this relationship and not the SA in question.

The Info record and the related tolerances can be viewed from the transaction /sapapo/mti2

Thanks,

Kedar