cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure sending Alerts RZ20 Database> Tablespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

In RZ20 confiruar got a warning for my tablespaces, the email is sent only when the alert is generated after it is sent again if I clear the alerts generated, and then open the alert and start running the self-reaction method. How can I be Automatioc this procedure? Clear warnings for a certain period or every "x"minutes or hours the auto-reaction method resends the alert by email.

grateful for the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you select the MTE and click on properties, under general tab you should be able to maintain the values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil, thanks for the reply but still not working the way you like.

With the change of the field Set Value Obsolete "and Inactive after and Maximum number of alerts Kept the previous warning did not appear, but was not sent by e-mail the new alert, the status of the automatic reaction is still on the day 18/01 / 2011.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the method assignment from RZ21. The method is CCMS_OnAlert_Email. And fix it accordingly.

You can also check your email configuration or the email jobs by SAPConnect settings.

Please update if it works.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, avishekbasis.

These settings are already set. If I complete the alerts manually, when the method of collecting data is executed, the process works normally and automatic.

Want to know how do I complete the alert every 20 minutes for example.

Thanks.

Answers (0)