cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules Based ATP and Partial Confirmations

kody_byers
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to setup rules based ATP in SCM 5.0 for use with our ECC 6.0 system. When I do a location substitution, I would like to have only a full confirmation at the location that can fulfill the entire order.

For example:

Sales order quantity of 8

Location A - inventory of 1

Location B - inventory of 10

The way I have it configured now, the results overview shows a partial confirmation of 1 unit at location A, and the remaining 7 confirmed at location B. I am unable to change the confirmed quantity to supply all from location B. We do not split orders in this manner. Do I have something configured wrong on the SCM side, or is it possibly some configuration in the ECC SD area? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Kody,

Did you find a solution for this , we are having a similar issue .

Regards,

Abhinav

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nick B,

You can use "Preselection of Substitutions" functionality to achieve this. What you need to do is to select "Preselection Active" in your Check Instructions and select the "Preselection" check box in your rule strategy. Thereby doing this, you would see a delivery proposal screen with "Confirmation" options and you can select the location for which you would want to achieve this.

In case of EDI orders, the orders which gets created in the background where you cannot control them towards pop-ups, all you can do is implement the BADI *ATP*PRESELECT* and define the logic to automate the selection of confirmation from the right location.

Thank you
Babu Kilari

kody_byers
Explorer
0 Kudos

I would still like to know if I can use product availability as first step without transferring confirmed quantities to the next step of rules based.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may want to use Preselection functionality to achieve this. You can use it along with Product Availability as the first step.

Thanks,

Prasun

kody_byers
Explorer
0 Kudos

Once I started rules immediately, the results overview was displayed without any confirmed quantities.

Edited by: Kody Byers on Jan 18, 2011 6:19 PM