cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to use V.23

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find a way to release mulitple billing requests to one invoice using V.23. We are trying to release the Billing Block and change the date so we can straight invoice instead of going to each document and releasing the block. Can someone please insight me on using V.23? What fields are required to make this happen? Maybe a how to on V.23

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute V.23. Then in the selection screen input details like sales org/dis channel/division, created on date range. Input as much selection criteria as possible so that it will improve the performance. Then check the box with safety check at the bottom then execute. In the next screen, the system will display the list of sales order blocked for billing. You can select the documents by checking the boxes and click on Delete billing block button at the top. This will remove the billing blocks for all the selected documents at once.

Hope this clarifies the details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to change the dates on all the documents at the same time as well? or is that in another screen?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say date, does it mean billing date at once?

If so, then you need use t.code MASS with object BUS2032 to update the billing date either at header level or item level.

For details on how to use this t.code, check the link http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sales-order-mass-change.htm or search the web. You can find plenty of information on it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't necessarily need to change all the date on the billing request.

Try setting the billing date on the 'Default values' tab on VF04 - this should apply the same billing date to all selected billing documents.

You might also consider using a billing calendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try these suggestions. Thanks for your help