cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error coming for sender sFTP Advantco Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on file to proxy scenario. Sender side i m using the sFTP Advantco Adapter. I have configured the scenario. I have placed the file in the source directory. I am getting the error in the sender communication channel. "Error: Current transaction is marked for rollback: Trace of setRollbackOnly() invocation. (Software version: 3.0.17)".

When i post the data through RWB the message got processed successfully in IE. And theTest Configuration is also fine.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks,

Soumya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Have you resolved your SFTP Advantco Adapter issue, If yes. Could you please help me on this?

Here I am facing same issue. in sender SFTP Advantco Adapter.

Error: Current transaction is marked for rollback: Trace of setRollbackOnly() invocation. (Software version: 3.0.17)

Thanks in advance.

Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you still have this error?

we started getting this error as of 6 hours ago.... :o(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need some help, I trying use de SFTP adapter by advanco, but when I am creating the channel I can´t see it to select from de adapter list, what I must to do before? do you have any idea? some guide to activate this adapter to use.. thanks so much.

Realy I appreciate any tips.

Regards, LAFA°

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the guide below for reference to deploy the adapter and use its metadata on the Integration Directory (even thou' it describes Seeburger, use the steps for "SFTP" in general).

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0e0117a-3167-2d10-d2ae-f87dfa5e0...

For overall Advantco adapter information, please use the link below.

https://www.advantco.com/?q=node/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Can you check the audit logs for any further description of the error. If so, please update it here so that we can know more about the problem.

Hope you have configured SFTP as per the Advantco Documentation.

Best Regards,

Pratik