cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning of Br*Tools in DB13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys, How are you?

I have a question: In my detail log of CheckDB of DB13 I have Br*Tools`s warnings as:

BR0973W Database operation alert - level: WARNING, operation: seevpfat.dfa, time: 2010-12-22 18.09.03, condition: Last 'dfa' operation failed with rc = 4
BR0973W Database operation alert - level: WARNING, operation: seevobfs.tbr, time: 2010-12-22 12.33.12, condition: Last 'tbr' operation failed with rc = 4
BR0973W Database operation alert - level: WARNING, operation: seevobes.tbr, time: 2010-12-22 12.32.46, condition: Last successful 'tbr' operation older than 10 days
BR0973W Database operation alert - level: WARNING, operation: seeuqizy.dfa, time: 2010-12-17 16.50.26, condition: Last successful 'dfa' operation older than 10 days

Well, I had checked these logs and then I was executed CleanupLogs in DB13, but the warnings did not disappear. So, what are the steps to delete this warnings of the CheckDB, off course, without disable the metrics at db17.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227281
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to delete these files but are not successful using cleanuplogs , then

You can delete files seevpfat.dfa, seevobfs.tbr,seevobes.tbr etc at OS level.

i.e. for unix use command

rm -i /<oracle_path_logs>/ seevpfat.dfa

For windows,

simply delete file using mouse right button

Thanks and Regards

-apr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad, thanks for your answer.

I have moved this files to /tmp, and Also I rename the directories: seevobfs and seevpfat. Then I re-executed checkDB but the warnings appear again.

I don´t know if the CheckDB process looks other file that contains the reference to this files.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The warnings disappear after the next successful run of each kind of scheduled job. For example if *tbr had warnings, after the next successful table reorg the message will be gone.

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael, your answer is correct, I tested it and works fine!!!

Thank you very much.

Answers (0)