cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forieng Trade Data Incomplete?

Former Member

Hi All,

We are exporting materials from country UAE to OMAN, while saving the invoice I am getteing the below messgae and system not generating the accounting document,

'Document XXXXXX saved (Foreign trade data incomplete)"

I am maintaining config in the below path for the country UAE to avoid the above issue, please correct if I am wrong

IMG - SD - foreign Trade/customs- control Foreign Trade - Foreign Trade data in MM & Sd documents.

Also suggest if I make necessary changes in the above path weather I can generate the accounting document for the Existing Invoice already saved

Regards,

C S javali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javali,

Please also check the following information.

Upto sales order:

1. Did you maintained foreign trade data tabs in material with Comm./imp. code no.

Export/import group, PRODCOM no, Country of origin,Region of origin,data for legal control?

2. Did you maintained foreign trade data in the material master?

3. Have you done proper route determination?That should appear in the sales order.

If you have not maintained the data pls maintain in those tabs and that should be properly configured.

In delivery document:

Header: pls verify whether these details are populating or not. If all the data is filled properly then traffic light comes as green in foreign trade/ customs tab

1. Handling: Mode Of Trnsprt-Border

Domest Mode Of Transp.

2. Geograpy: Office of exit

Export customs off.

OfficeOfDestination

3. Organisation: Number of foreign trade data

Delivering country

FT basis doc. cat.

Reference document number

Item Level:

1. Comm./imp. code no in legal categorisation

2. origin/destination/business tab: Ctry of origin, Region of origin, Dispatch ctry, Export procedure, BusTransactType,

3. organization: Number of foreign trade data, Item,Delivering country, FT basis doc.cat.along with green traffic signal.

Thanks&Regards,

satheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javali,

Hope the below link gives some more information to resolve this error.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh Durgi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Note 173411 - Incompletion procedures for foreign trade will help you to check points in customizing.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C S javali,

Please note as given below :

1. Use VF02 and enter the invoice no and then go to foreign trade data tab of all the line item in the invoice . There you enter "3" mode of transport and country of origin and save the document and then check for incompletion log . The document should come through.

2.In future if you are not using foreign trade data in your company the follow the following steps to activate incompletion procedure.

1. IMG> Sales and distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs-->Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data.

Create 2 Incompletion procedure Z1-Incompletion procedure- header and Z2-Incompletion procedure - Item

2. Z1-Incompletion procedure- header : Assign the following fields

EXPVZ Mode of Transport for Foreign Trade

STABE Country of Origin of the Means of Transport at Departure

STGBE Origin of Means of Transport when Crossing the Border

ZOLLA Customs Office: Office of Exit/Entry for Foreign Trade

3.Z2-Incompletion procedure - Item

Origin field EXPRF

1 Field ready for input - Incompletion check not active

4. Then go to Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents and assign the above incompletion procedure

DE 004 Germany 2 Z1 Z2 activate tick mark

ES 011 Spain 2 Z1 Z2activate tick mark

FR 001 France 2 Z1 Z2activate tick mark

This will solve your issue .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VI29 and VI49 for incompletion data of foreign trade.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Option 1: Check your incompleteness scema in the path you mentioned IMG>SD>Foreign Trade/Customs>Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents. Check your schemas in BOTH header and item level where Incompletion check IS ACTIVE in "Field Control" and compare this to your document data.

Option 2: Click the "Incompleteness Analysis" Button in your billing header

When all data are ok, you can release your billing doc to Accounting using transaction VF02>Release to Accounting.

Hope this helps,

Eva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indra,

My issue is in the export business proces, the note you mentioned is related to doestic Business.

Regards,

C S Javali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javali,

Please refer to SAP Note 354222. Thanks!

Regards

Indra