Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing segment in Idoc

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Mine is an Idoc to File scenario. The mapping is fine and the interface is also working fine. However, there is one defect attached to it. The Idoc used is ARTMAS. When I trigger the Idoc for a range of articles from BD10, a particular segment is missing in the Idoc. I checked in WE02 and found out that a segment is missing in the Idocs generated. E1BPE1MEANRT is the segment that is missing. Because of this, the file created at target side has the couple of fields with values missing. The source fields of these missing fields lie in E1BPE1MEANRT.

How do I fic this issue ?

Regards

Harish Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Move on to a different integration engine while you still can. This is just one flaw that shows XI is broken by design.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Which Table should I check for rhe values are there for missing fields or not ? Can you explain to me how to go ahead with this ?

@ Sandeep

The segment is not filling up in ECC system. How to check the missing value for this segment ? Or how to activate this segment ?

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

You can check in WE19 also by providing details of the Exact IDOC .

Compare the fields that appear in Message of SXMB_MONI payload with the IDOC in ECC from wich it has been imported into the PI.

WE19 is IDOC testing transaction and use the above procedure ionly f u are so sure about the fields which might give error as u mentioned in the question else it wil be a tidious job to compare each and every field in segment as IDOC would be very biggg

Thanks,

Ram.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data need for this segment is available in the master data you are referring to...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the segment is not filling up segment in ECC System, check there will be some value missing for this Segment.

There will be some option to make this segment activate.

You can also debug the code for this IDoc to findout the problem.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SAP table's having the values or not for misisng fields, if data available in tables and data not coming means you have to debug IDoc, take help from ABAP team if you dont know how to debug.

Regards,

Raj

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Couple of suggestions:

If you want to populate the segment and fields in PI mapping, you can use mapwithDefault function and populate NULL values in PI.

OR

1. Check the fields in the segment E1BPE1MEANRT, and respective field data of Article is maintained or not. If not maintained, please update the same with the help of functional.

2. Check with the Abap team to debug the Bapi / program which populates the Idoc. The issue is inclined towards functional / ABAP team.

-Rahul