0 Kudos

HI,

I am getting the below error while replicating mat master in T code - R3AS

regards

sushant

Hierarchy for material types does not exist

Message no. COM_PRODUCT_API000

Diagnosis

Before materials are imported from the ERP system, the material types from the ERP system must exist as categories in CRM/EBP. When the Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1 is imported, the material types are imported automatically and created under the category MAT in the category hierarchy R3PRODSTYP (product subtype).

Procedure

Check whether the ERP system material types have been imported successfully and exist as categories.

Proceed

If necessary, import the Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you cross check your config once with /people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Regards,

Nikhil

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you replicated DNL_CUST_PROD1 customizing object?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i hv already tried to load DNL_CUST_PROD1including other objects in R3AS, But in r3am1 the status (YELLOW SIGNAL) shows The proess is continuing. But while loading object MATERIAL - R/3 MATERIAL MASTER as well as , it throws the below error.

Hierarchy for material types does not exist

Message no. COM_PRODUCT_API000

Diagnosis

Before materials are imported from the ERP system, the material types from the ERP system must exist as categories in CRM/EBP. When the Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1 is imported, the material types are imported automatically and created under the category MAT in the category hierarchy R3PRODSTYP (product subtype).

Procedure

Check whether the ERP system material types have been imported successfully and exist as categories.

Proceed

If necessary, import the Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to fix the issue for DNL_CUST_PROD1 before replicating materials. I think root cause is in middleware customizing.

Please double check your middleware customizing. You will find some error info in SMQ1 and SMQ2, both SRM and ERP.

Regards,

Masa