cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ Download problem

0 Kudos

Hi All

Please help with approval list.

When logging in to Market Place i see 1 download file in Download basket and 1 File in Approval list.

When checking My Download manager i see the same thing.

When selecting "Confirm Files in download basket" in MOPZ i only see the one file and not the second file that is in the Approval List.

My S User is correct In SM59 and in AISUSER.

SAProuter is configured and working

Please suggest what i can do or check.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is also possibility that you might have changed your SAP router server.

In this case you need to change SM59 OSS RFCs with new IP address..

check the below oss connections

SAP-OSS            

SAP-OSS-LIST-O01   

AISUSER 

apart from above you also need to check SAPOSS, SAPNET_RFC

/H/<yoursaprouterhost>/S/3299/H/<SAPOSSHOST>/s/3299

adding this info for future references..

I had similar issue and I resolved.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

Please log a message for SAP On the component SV-SMG-MAI in order for them to approve the file in your Download Basket. Once it has been approved, you will see it in your list.

Thanks,

Mark

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This can happen only when you have added the files to download basket with a different S-User ID than that of the S -User in Solution Manager.

Check properly to solve this.

Regards,

Nirmal.K

0 Kudos

Yes I know

This is what is so strange

All the below are the same S-User and the connection test in sm59 works

SAP-OSS

SAP-OSS-LIST-O01

AISUSER

When in the MOPZ screen and clicking " Confirm Files in Download Basket " the S-User is displayed in the top right corner

and this is correct.

When in Marketplace i know it is the correct S-User because of the First Name and Lastname that is displayed

I have cleared all IE cookies with no luck

Thanks

Andre

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand your problem, there is one file which is available for download in download basket and other file waits for approval. Then in MOPZ, you will see only single file which will be waiting for approval. So, I think what is happening in your scenario is correct because only one file required approval that's why you are seeing one file in MOPZ.

Thanks

Sunny

0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

Not quite

I have IGS update that is not waiting for approval , this file i can see in MOPZ

Then i have SPAM / SAINT update that is waiting for approval , in MOPZ and i DONT see this

Regards

uta_hedemann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

have you tried to delete it from your download basket and add it again and go into MOPZ again?

Which SPAM-Update is it, which has this strange behaviour ?

Regards,

Uta

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I have

It is update 41 for Ecc 6 AIX 64 Bit ...the latest one

Maybe i should try and download a diff file and see what happens

Regards

Thanks for all the replies

uta_hedemann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

I tested it myself, too. Looks like there is a synchronisation problem between the several webservers or a problem with use of several s-users. I have seen some strange phaenomens with customer messages in inbox, too when using several s-users.

I added SPAM 701/41 to my empty downloadbasket (!!!) and afterwards expected to see it in MOPZ . But there I saw completely different files in downloadbasket (should be only the NEW SPAM, but I saw only lot of old files), although I am sure, that I used the right S-User.

After that I used a different solution and this result looks better:

I have added a package from MOPZ in solman itself :

add files manually and the "go to SWDC"

After that you should be able to see it and confirm it in the next steps....

Perhaps you could try that, too ?

Regards,

Uta

P.S. It would be interesting, if you have several passports (several s-Users in your browser) too