cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid Publish Content - SAP LSO - Soap Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam trying to Publish Course Content using Training Administrator role. i have browsed for the source file and when i click on the folder it is throwing the below error.

SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 404 : Not Found")

I have clicked on show folder of original files and it is showing the location.

I have checked the authorizations and they are fine.This is working in Cloud system and in Dev it is not.

Please let me know if anyone faced the same issue.

Thanks,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

This problem has now been resolved. The issue was caused by 2 logical ports being created for CO_LSO_CPT_REPOSITORY_SERVICE_PORT. It appears 1 was created with LPCONFIG and another with SOAMANAGER. Once the logical port was deleted in SOAMANAGER the problem was resolved.

Cheers

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am getting an error while trying to check in a Course into the Master Repository. "You do not have authorization to check objects in". Has anybody got this error and how was it resolved?

Thanks,

Anil

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

please check your access to LSO upload directory and master repository. you must have read/write auth. Also please check in ECC system you have following auth.

SAP_HR_LSO_AUTHOR 

SAP_HR_LSO_LEARNER

SAP_HR_LSO_COURSEPLAYER

let us know how it goes.

Hiral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiral,

Thanks for the post. The root cause was that the BASIS guy had copied the SAP_HR_LSO_AUTHOR Role and did not activate Authorization Objects. Soon as the Auth Object was activated, I was able to check in.

Anil

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

You need to confirm follwing steps:

You need to give specific path to the master_repository, LSOTemp and LSOUpload directory in SPRO nodes of content management system.

You need to have logical ports created for repository and publisher service.

Make sure you have either setup SSO between backend and learning portal or make sure your RFC is having appropriate user id and password.

for more detail on the above mentioned steps you could refer to the LSO configuration guide.

Thanks,

Hiral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

When you are uploading SCROM contents, you can check your LSO environment using the connectivity test tool provided in your authoring environment publisher (LSO AE). It could be possible that your content server stop responding properly during uploading the course. So run use test functionality from AE tool when you are getting this problem so you will get possible cause of this problem.

Regards,

Sumanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumanta / Hiral ,

Thanks for the response.The issue still exists and Basis people are involved.I will update you regarding the progress.

Edited by: akchalvaji on Feb 15, 2011 10:29 AM

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Please ensure the following nodes are set. you could also ask basis team to perform it:

SPRO of ECC backend system:

CMCFG CMMR

/documents/ECC_400Rep

CMCFG RFCDE

rfc destination created in portal Visual admin for ECC backend system.

REPEX MRURL

http://<portal.domain.com:50000>/irj/go/km/docs/documents/ECC_400Rep

CPCFG RSURL

http://<portal.domain.com:50000>/irj/go/km/docs/documents/ECC_400Rep

/ECC_400Rep is the folder created in KM contents of portal for LSO master repository

you must have above nodes set.

thanks,

Hiral