cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS10400003- to send mail with more info when ret delivery confirms

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Workflow grurs,

In SRM 5.5 , when the return delivery confirms , standard task ( 10008187) is sending a mail to vendor with DELIVERY NO , but business needs more info like UoM , Desc & Qty for each items they returning and also PLANT address ( there is a RFC FM in back end R/3 to extract plant address)

Goods reciept confirmation workflow is triggered basically , and in one step ( 10008187) sending mail to vendor.

Have any one of had same req before , kind of wokrlfow enhancement ..?

What are the different ways I can acheive this ...? if I want to add a step before it comes to 10008187 ..what should I do in terms of adding a step to do some activities , like extracting above mentioned data includind vendor email id .( in case of does not exist .. then there is a custom table where we have number of common email id )

Hope you grurs must be having some ideas .

Appreciate your help in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to generate the new version of WF template 10400003. add a background step type just above of '000460 send email to vendor in case of' step type to get the business needs more info like UoM , Desc & Qty. remove the step type 000460 step type from the template.. call the FM 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1' send the details to vendor..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can add more information on the email that is sent by the WFL creating your own smartform from BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION. Your adapted smartform is then called from badi BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF.

I hope the above helps you on this matter,

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply ,

Can you pleease eloborate the steps on this smartform approach ../?

And also if you can help me on how to enhance workflow , that would help a lot...

Appreciate your help in advance..

Thanks

Siva..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , S

Sorry for late reply ..

I have found some solution for this and completed.

I did enhance the required task by adding more parameters what extra data they need.

Then wrote a ABAP class with reference to this interface IF_WAPI_WORKITEM_CONTEXT..

where we have updated thge value back to task container.